It’s not too late to achieve the goal of owning your dream home in 2017.
While it can take 30 – 45 days to close on a site-built home, today’s buyers have other options that can shorten the home-buying process to as little as a week.
Manufactured home developers, such as UMH Properties, offer one-stop shopping for brand-new customizable homes along with competitive long-term financing. That makes it possible for new homebuyers to move into an affordable high-quality home within days of finding it.
A better way home
Consumers expect to walk into automobile dealerships and walk out with a new car the same day. So why shouldn’t the home-buying process be as efficient and stress-free as possible?
The UMH Way Home process makes it quick and easy to get into your dream home.
“Many first-time homebuyers can be overwhelmed and intimidated by the process,” says UMH CEO Sam Landy. “We believe it should be a positive experience.”
Here’s how it works
- Potential buyers shop for home models and customizable options at umhsalescenter.com; and search for residential communities at umh.com.
- Once homebuyers find the home and location perfect for them, they make an offer and settle on a price.
- All new UMH residents complete a Good Neighbor background check online and receive a response in less than 48 hours. It’s the community’s and city’s assurance that every new neighbor will be a good neighbor.
- Then it’s time to visit a Community office to apply for a mortgage. Most home sellers have established relationships with lenders they prefer to use. Be sure to ask whether they’ll find the best interest rate for you, even if it’s not their preferred lender.
- In just 24-48 hours you’ll know the fixed rate loan you qualify for, with terms up to 25 years. Once your minimum 10% down payment is met and loan agreement signed, you can schedule your move!
Make your move.
That’s it. And if your new home is a UMH property, there are no closing costs, move-in fees or early payment penalties. The dream of homeownership is within reach. The next move is yours.
You might also be interested in these links: